1.28.2014

My Book Went Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is where you can find my book:  Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com and through Abbott Press.
The author website seems to be experiencing some technical difficulties but this is it:
www.theshoeboxnovel.com
Also on facebook  www.facebook.com/theshoeboxnovel

Thank you, thank you,  thank you for all your support, comments and friendship.  This has been a long journey and a dream come true.  I pray that you fall in love with Peter and Maddy the way I am and that you love my book.
Please spread the word, the book is a commercial/literary fiction and it is appropriate for all.  I hope the story will inspire, move and immerse my readers into the life of this one special character, Peter Michaels.
Thank you so very much.  Also you can request your bookstores to carry it on their shelves.  Any thing will help.  Even if my book never makes it to the best seller list, today I am content and proud of my work.
xoxo
Lisa Mercado-Fernandez
aka Lee/Lisa/Leeshideaway

9 comments :

Ramon Valdez said...

My god Lisa I am so happy for you, my copy us downloading and can not wait to start reading, I am so exited for you, I can only imagine the feeling, let's make the shine box a newyork best seller.....
Ramon

Brenda said...

I just placed my order over at Amazon. I can't wait to get your book! This is so exciting for you!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I am so happy and excited for you! I am looking forward to reading your book!

chateau chic said...

This is the most exciting thing ever!!!! I am so happy for you. What a thrilling time for you!
Congratulations,
Mary Alice

for the love of a house said...

hi Lisa! I wanted to say a big "Congratulations" on the release of your new book! So exciting and I am so happy for you! Continued success... xxojoan

Thoughts for the day said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thoughts for the day said...

how did you do a self publishing? I have looked into it and it is very expensive.
Drop me a note if you have the time. Thank you. Sharon from Oregon

Sandy Bowers said...

Read about "The Shoebox" on A Country Farmhouse Blog and immediately went to Amazon to check it out, then to your blog where I watched the trailer. It really touched me and I had no choice but to order the book on my Kindle! Hope all your Shoebox dreams come true!
PS: I'm also now following your blog.

Blogger said...

There's a chance you're eligible to receive a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...