If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Friday, February 28, 2014

A Farmhouse Sink

My New Sink and Faucet.
(photo above courtesy of pinterest)
Okay so when we first renovated our kitchen, I had the option of having a farmhouse sink with an apron and never thought I would want one so badly years later.  I really don't like my sink now. I have a double aluminum sink that looks so worn and shows every stain and mark.  My faucet (faucet # 3 due to a few problems before looks terrible now and not at all a head turner.  I have this fixation now with faucets.  I think there are so many beautiful choices out there.  
Well this is what I'm going for. (Above) 
Will post before and after once it is done.  We will have to change the kitchen cabinets below my sink to shorter ones like these.  But I'm excited to see the apron, the white porcelain and the silver shiny faucet.  


2 comments:

Nella Miller said...

Lee, you will love it! The size alone is worth every penny.
I keep a white sink protector pad in mine, just in case...I dropped a potted topiary in it a while back, and was happy I had !! N.xo

Unknown said...

Love that look! Can't wait to see it!