2.14.2014

And The Winner Is . . .

And the winner is ......................   Maryann S
Maryann won a signed Hardcopy of The Shoebox


Maryann can you email me and give me your information please?  I don't have an email or anything about you okay.

Now since I got such a big response (okay 17 is big for my little blog) I decided to pick a second winner for a signed paperback.

And that winner is ...................... Sandy Bowers
Sandy will you email me and let me know your information please.

Congratulations to you both!

And to all my sweet blogging friends, I'm so sorry but I will be happy to sign a paperback copy for you or if you want to send me your copy I will sign it and ship it back for free okay.  You just have to get it to me.
God bless you all and Happy Valentines Day.

P.S.  The Shoebox can make a great Valentine's Day Gift!!!!


3 comments :

Brenda said...

I agree; The Shoebox is a great Valentine's gift. I know because I gave it to myself! The book is a touching story of love and commitment, and it was the perfect book for this time of year.

Happy Valentine's Day, Lisa!

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

I've started reading your book. Very enjoyable!

Maryann S said...

Thanks Lisa! I'm looking forward to reading your book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...