If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mayron's Goods

Wanted to share a gem of a find!
Mayron's Goods is an Organic Skin Care company created by Director Melanie Mayron and her father, David Mayron who is a Chemist.
I just ordered the Baby Milk and had recently received one of her exfoliating soap and Eucalyptus bath salts as a gift and was immediately smitten!
I just ordered a few more things and wanted to share this with all of you.  I don't know about you but after this "Polar Vortex" (I hate that name sounds very twilight zone) my skin is like sand paper.
So I definitely need to pamper my skin.
Hope you love the products.  The website is a link on my sidebar 
but it's also here www.mayronsgoods.com
For those of you who are thinking, hmmm I know that woman, well you are correct.
Not only is she the director of memorable movies like "Freaky Friday, Mean Girls and The Baby Sitters  Club, and also directed shows on television including episodes on Pretty Little Liars but she played the loveable and memorable Melissa Steadman on Thirty-Something (The greatest show ever)

So check out the website and order the wonderful products.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

LOVED the show! And her too. xoxo

chateau chic said...

These do look like great products!
Thanks for the visit,
Mary Alice

Living Life in the Lowcountry said...

I am going to have to check those out!
Oh, and I loved Thirtysomething!