If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thinking Spring

I don't know about everyone else but I am over completely and totally done with Winter.
I refuse to look at my blog header with winter photos and I do not want to post any more about snow.  I want to think of Spring and sweeter things like warmer and longer days.
This is a little faux rosemary double topiary that I bought a year ago or so and it sits in my bathroom window sill.  It reminds me of Spring.  I have a few of these faux little trees around the house and I think they add a special touch.

1 comment:

SHERRY HART said...

I'm sick of winter also!!! Spring can't get here fast enough.....!
Sherry