3.25.2014

Project updates.

My Sofa will be picked up tomorrow.  Wooo Hooo!  So I should have it back a week from tomorrow all done.  That's what they told me.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I am doing it in a soft white. I loved my friend Catherine's sofa project and loved how it came out and had been thinking of whites and creams but my wainscotting is white and I have a chair in the room that is white as well.  Looking forward to seeing the new look.  
I met with the kitchen designer today/who happens to be my friend.  Measurements are in and she will be selecting a sink for me in the next few days so it looks like that will be on it's way.
I found this lovely antique pine chest on ebay.  Fell in love with it but didn't want to bid until I saw where the price was going.  Well thankfully (which I don't really understand why) no one bid on it so I got it for the asking price.  I haven't picked it up yet becuase I've been waiting for my husband so that he can take me.  I will be picking it up on Saturday.  Will post photos sometime next week when I have the sofa and the pine chest in it's new place.  
Can't wait!  Always fun to have a new project.  
xoxo
Lisa 




0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...