3.14.2014

The Shoebox Study Guide

I received a few phone calls from friends and family who were all inquiring about having questions for their book club.  At first I was a bit overwhelmed at the thought of creating questions and then as I started it became rather simple for me.  So much so that I came up with over 50 questions for discussion.  So I decided to include it here on this post if anyone would like it for their book club it's free and for you to use.  Just email me and I will email you a pdf of the Study Guide.  Then you can print it out and use.
I think it's really exciting that I have a few book clubs reading my book across the united States.  Missouri, California, Boston, New York and Pennsylvania.  Feel free to share the Study guide with anyone you wish.  (I wasn't able to figure out how to attach it to my blog as a link.  If anyone knows how to do that please let me know so that I can attach it to my blog for easier access.)
xoxo
Lisa


0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...