4.08.2014

A Sweet Table

My friend Amy has a lovely little store with antique finds.  I visit it at least once a month.  She has lovely items that are one of a kind and everytime I go I know I will have something in my hands when I leave.  (Don't tell my husband)
So ever since my Sofa came back from the reupholsterer I was looking to change my little brown end table to bring out the lighter hues in the room.  I believe I found it. 
I had seen this table a few weeks before and contemplated on adding it somewhere but it wasn't until my sofa lightened the room that I knew it would be perfect.  
Love the detail in the wood carving.  




1 comments :

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Lee, I love the adorable painted table. Soooo cute and perfect with your sofa. I am a new GFC follower!
xx,
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...