4.12.2014

Senior Prom

My youngest is not the baby anymore.  Last night was his Senior prom and although there was a threat of rain, we could not have asked for a more lovely evening. Matthew is the one in the middle with the grey and purple tux.



His date for the evening is a lovely young lady and together they looked so beautiful.  
I was so happy for them as I snapped a million photos trying to hold my tears back.

Today, another milestone has passed, but soon more to come.  I am so thankful for photographs (the greatest invention in my mind) and the ability to hold a moment in time forever on paper for us to treasure years later.
I have always taken pictures and photography has always been an integral part of my life.
I treasure each one I take and cherish the gift of a forever keepsake.

3 comments :

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh wow. This is a big milestone!
He and his crew are so dapper and handsome (and confident!)

Your son's date is gorgeous - hope they had a wonderful time.

Dori at The Red Feedsack said...

Lisa- what beautiful pictures. Your son looks like you!!!! ~ Dori ~

Sheila Henderson said...

My son’s school in the UK is having their first ever prom next year and we all want to make it really special. I’m scouring US and UK blogs for ideas and inspiration. I hope our boys look as good as yours! I’ve already booked my lad a fancy tux from my local suit hire shop. Now he just needs a date!

Sheila Henderson @ Exclusive Mens Wear Leicester

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...