11.12.2014

My 49th Birthday

Before anyone gets excited this photo is from Pinterest, not my own.
Today is my 49th Birthday.  
It was one I dreaded because it was the first I had without parents and without my sons with me.
It actually turned out to be a beautiful day from beginning to end.  
  I was reminded by my dear friends and family that I am loved and that I matter.
And after all isn't that what's important?  Knowing that you matter.
Thank you to all who made it a special day for me.  I expected to feel sad and alone and yet I was surrounded by signs of love that truly filled me with joy.
I feel blessed.
xoxo
Lisa

6 comments :

Catherine said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE for you dear friend. xoxoCatherine

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy belated birthday. I spent my birthday this year without Mr. P or family around. It was a hard day for me. I'm so glad you had a beautiful day. fondly ~lynne~

Heather said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was great.

Gina said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday!! What a treasure friends and family are!! I am guilty of conjuring up thoughts in my mind and they never come to pass. :) I'm right behind you turning 49 in February. :/

Marilyn said...

I am so glad to hear that you had a special birthday!

This has been a year of change and transition for you and your family, and sometimes that can be difficult. But, at the same time, many more opportunities await.

May the next year be filled with discovery and happiness!

Marilyn (in Dallas)

Lee said...

Thank you everyone for your lovely wishes.
xoxo
Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...