11.05.2014

The Photos Are Here ( On My Anniversary, The Perfect Gift)

With the Bride & Groom's permission I wanted to share these photos of such a magical day.  
I can't look at most of them without crying.  So beautiful.  Enjoy!
xoxo
Lisa  The Mother Of The Groom  (Hee hee)
The photographer Karin Belgrave posted these on her blog: http://www.karinbelgraveblog.com/blog/





(Below: My boys)

















 (Above: A very emotional mother, Below: A full circle moment)





Memories of a lovely day and a union of two lovely people.  I was just blessed to be part of it all. ( My husband was there too I swear, but for some reason didn't make the blog cut.  Promise will post more when they come.  He probably dodged the cameras all night.)
xoxo

10 comments :

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Such heartwarming photo's. Your son and his bride look so beautiful together.

Pat Howe said...

What a lovely wedding everything look perfect....thanks for sharing...can't wait for more pic...Pat H

Heather said...

So beautiful! May they have many blessed years together.

Dori at The Red Feedsack said...

Lisa, Oh my goodness. I bet that Photographer had such a wonderful day photographing that wedding. Everything was so amazing. Was that a shuttle in one of the pictures? What was the purpose of that? Everything was so amazingly beautiful. - Dori - P.S. Happy Anniversary!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy Anniversary, absolutely stunning. fondly ~lynne~

Brenda said...

Your photographer did a great job capturing that wonderful day. Thanks for sharing, and happy anniversary!

Gina said...

Oh my, just lovely. :) Love the emotion of your new daughter-in-law but the photo that brought me to tears was the one of you with your son. This mama's heart can relate. :) Such a beautiful wedding and the photographers captured it perfectly. Thank you for sharing. :)

Marilyn said...

The raw emotion on your daughter-in-law's face after the wedding is so touching as is the beautiful photo of you and your son dancing. These photos are incredibly beautiful.

May they live happily ever after.

Marilyn (in Dallas)

Kim said...

Beautiful wedding. Love the cornfield photos ~ the perfect blend of elegance and rustic.

Windlost said...

Lisa,
Such beautiful photos. You must be so proud!!!!!!! And I see a beautiful mother in there too - gorgeous...!
It looks like such a perfect day even with the overcast sky - such lovely and charming decor! And I love the photo of everyone holding hands for grace. So lovely.

xo Terri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...