12.22.2014

A Christmas Surprise

The woman below if you don't already know is one of my favorite ladies on the planet.  She is Mary Carol Garrity.  Designer, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian, and the list can go on and on.  She is also the owner of Nell Hill's stores and line of home decor and design books. 


Mary Carol posted this morning on her blog about five ways to refuel during the Holidays.  One of her ideas included my book, The Shoebox.  
Needless to say I was thrilled and giddy when I read it.  She has been so supportive of me and so kind through the years.  She is a woman that goes above and beyond for so many.    For those of you who have never heard of her or seen her blog please check it out and also go on facebook and see the many beautiful things from Nell Hill's stores.  Her design books are a must have this christmas.  They are timeless.  Make sure you check them out.
Love you Mary Carol.  

4 comments :

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Congratulations! You deserve it. I saw and spoke with Mary Carol today. She is just the sweetest thing ever. Merry Christmas. fondly ~lynne~

Heather said...

Congratulations! You must be so pleased and honored. Merry Christmas!

Pat Howe said...

Yes I was so happy for you when I was reading Mary Carol blog....Merry Christmas to you and your family

Marilyn said...

Wonderful news, congratulations! Just a quick note to tell you how much I enjoyed your blog in 2014.

My son also got married this year and your feelings mirrored mine in so many ways. I am looking forward to 2015 and going down some new and different paths.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Marilyn (in Dallas)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...