3.24.2015

New Floor

 I took a few panoramic shots of my kitchen yesterday to show before and after.
 Below my Wolf range pulled out of it's spot.  This is the oven we purchased when the kitchen was first designed.  It is not equipped with a self cleaning feature.  So unfortunately it has alot of wear and tear inside and is very difficult to clean by hand.  Made me sad to see it pulled out without it's doors.  Now wolf has self cleaning models.  (Hint to hubby)
 All the furniture had to be carefully wrapped to protect against dust.
 Below, even in my formal living room I wrapped things up.

 Below:  This is Gary the owner of the wonderful company http://realantiquewood.com/.  He just finished filming a day taking down a barn for a possible reality series for the history channel.  I joked with him that I wanted to take this photo before he gets too big for little jobs like mine.  He and his wife are great.
Below, Floor is all gone.  Bye Bye Limestone.  Hello Hemlock.
Coming Soon!

5 comments :

Dori at The Red Feedsack said...

Hi Lisa,

I can't wait to see the finished product! I bet you are SO excited! - Dori -

Gina said...

The wood floors will look amazing in your gorgeous kitchen! :) Love your new header too! :)

Brenda said...

Lisa, your kitchen is so lovely. I can't wait to see the updates!

Collene Mcculloch said...

Your kitchen is looking great! I’m sure it feels good to cook in that beautiful kitchen. I'm also excited to see that new floor! I'm looking forward to see more photos of it soon. Good luck with the renovation, Lee!


Collene Mcculloch @ Brilliant Marble

Debra Newman said...

I thought that the first two photos are the renovated version since they already look beautiful. I can’t imagine how it needs any more improvement, but knowing your taste for designs, I know you’ll be able to surpass this place’s former beauty once the revamping is done. So, how's the renovation progress going? I hope all is well with it. :)

Debra Newman @ UCS Granite

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...