4.16.2015

New Starts!

Yesterday was my store's opening day.  For those of you who don't know I opened up a store with my daughter-in-law yesterday called the Homestead.  It is a Farmhouse, Chic, Industrial, Vintage, Hand made, Home Decor store.
Here is a peak into our day.
 Our friend Joe just happened to be at the right place at the right time for us that is.  Liddy and her dad and Joe put up our sign.

 Liddy and her dad putting the finishing touches on the smaller signs.

Now a peak inside.










 Below: Had some goodies with Karen's help (Liddy's mom) for our customers.






 We took photos of our first customers.
Below my friend Stacy and store owner Carol.
My dear friend Miss Dawn.
Another dear friend Angela and her friend did some shopping.
We had a successful day.  I am so pleased.  Hope you enjoyed a peak into our day.  



9 comments :

Dori at The Red Feedsack said...

Hi Lisa! I was so excited to see this post - I've been wondering and wondering when the big day would be! I'm so excited for you. Everything is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could see it in person! Congratulations - what an awesome day you must've had! Keep us posted! - Dori -

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

WOW! Congrats - what a feat, and what a charming place!

I am so happy for you - and wish you every success and happiness in this endeavor. Good luck!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! Your shop is lovely, and you have a wonderful mix of items for the home. Have fun!

Lori said...

Wishing you all the best as you start this new adventure.

Rhonda K said...

Hi Lisa! Congrats on the shop opening. I pray only good things come your way with this new venture. Take care!

Gina said...

How exciting!! I'm sure this was a wonderful day. :) Love the sign. Wish I lived closer. :)

Allisha said...

Lovely store, best of luck to you!

Catherine said...

I so wish I could have come! So proud of you xo

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

So happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...