5.24.2015

The Secret Garden

The past few weeks Spring has been slowly working it's magic in my garden.  It has been a strange mixture of cold days and then bursts of heat and then back to chilly mornings.  I have been waiting, watching, and patient for all to wake beneath the ground and burst into color.  I am happy to say that it is finally happening.  Take a look.
The Peonies are out of control.  More blooming every single day.  They are enormous and frangrant and so delicate and elegant.  I adore Peonies.
 Every pitcher is filled in the house.

 And then there is Wisteria.



 Below the lovely garden lady is starting to age.  I wonder if she knows of a good plastic surgeon.




 My north garden gate is completely blocked off by the Wisteria's tentacles.  (That's what it reminds me of)







 Below, my rhododendron.
All this and the Roses haven't even opened.  I am giddy with excitement.  More to come.  Happy Gardening to you.

2 comments :

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Just gorgeous my friend, mine have been gorgeous too. I wish I had picked more before the last bunch of rains moved in. Hope you're having a super weekend. fondly ~lynne~

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

It is all so beautiful! I love the two shades of purple on the Iris! What a wonderful space!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...