12.23.2015

Merry Christmas!

 It is not snowy white, nor is the temp at a record low, but my family is together and a baby is on it's way and I am truly feeling the blessings.  So I wish to thank all of you who follow my blog, who comment from time to time, and who reach out to let me know you are there.  I want to wish my friends and family and all that read this, a wonderful Christmas.  One that slows you down and makes you reflect on what you have, like food and shelter, and heat and love and the people that make up your intimate circle.  Most of all, I hope that you feel joy.  Not the materialistic worldly joy but the one that sits quietly inside, that lets you know you are loved by something greater than you can possibly understand.  You are worth something and you matter.  We all matter.  So enjoy . . .  a conversation with a friend, a glass of wine, a cup of coffee, a great movie, a warm dog on your lap, a hand held within your own, giving someone something you baked, christmas caroling, singing by yourself, and a great cookie.  It isn't Christmas without a great cookie.  
Happy Christmas to all.
With love
Lisa

6 comments :

Brenda said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Lisa! You did a beautiful job reminding readers what is really important.

Stacia Allison said...

Merry Christmas. I found your blog this morning after visiting "for the love of a house". Looking forward to visiting your site.

I did read your book, The Shoebox a couple years ago. Very sweet read. Looking forward to your second book.

I believe Catherine from A Country Farmhouse recommend it.

Merry Christmas my new friend.

Best Wishes,
Stacia

Rhonda K said...

Merry Christmas, Lisa. You are gonna LOVE being a grandma!

Julie said...

Merry Christmas, Lisa! I don't often comment but I faithfully ear your posts. I pray the new year brings you many blessings: especially that new grandbaby!

Julie said...

I "read" your posts, not "ear" them! Durn autocorrect!

for the love of a house said...

Your house looks beautiful Lisa!
Happy New Year!! joan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...