8.03.2016

Possibilities


August is here, and soon the house will be empty again.  In 11 days my son goes back to school.  I've closed the store for August so I can relax, breathe and take in the last days of Summer.  I have been looking for a small little stool and have had no luck, but in my search I stumbled across a really great piece of furniture.  At first I thought I would get it for my store.  The price was too good to pass up.  But then I brought it home and began to think about possibilities.    What could I swap out and replace?  I loved how the Ethan Allen cabinet I brought back from our shore house looked in our family room.  Why not add something like that to the formal living room?
See it below?  Doesn't it look like an Ethan Allen piece?  
Wanna know how much I got it for?  
Did you guess 800?
600?
How about 145 dollars!!!!!!!!!!  Yep!
I know.  Love it!  






3 comments :

Maggiedvb said...

What a wonderful find! It looks great in your living room.

Marilyn said...

I think it's perfect for the room and what a deal at that price! A definite win-win situation!

Marilyn (in Dallas)

Stephen Andrew said...

So these are not matches to your existing piece but I saw this pair of Ethan Allen cabinets and thought of you:
https://columbus.craigslist.org/fud/5723059004.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...