11.19.2016

The New Deck

Please, please forgive me.  I have been traveling for our anniversary and my birthday and did not have a chance to do the final post.  My deck has been done for about two weeks.  We are so in love with it.  Love Sylvan and all the Amish Builders that work so hard and meticulously to make everything  beautiful.  So here it is.  Now there is furniture missing.  I ordered the sofa and love seat that match the wicker chaise from Frontgate.  It is due to arrive mid December.  I also got a fabulous ottoman from Nell Hills that I will also share and the little round table that I bought on Amazon thanks to my friend Catherine is not stained in the photo.  I just darkened it today.  It looks wonderful.
Hope you like it.







5 comments :

Brenda said...

That is one of the most beautiful decks I have ever seen. Well done!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

It is beautiful. I would love to sit there for hours visiting with you. Can't wait to see the new piece from Nell Hills. fondly ~ lynne ~

Rebecca T. said...

Wonderful deck! I like how much room you have. I'll bet it will be great for entertaining. The gate at the steps is a nice touch!

Marilyn said...

Beautifully done! So many additions look "added-on", but this deck blends seamlessly with the house. I agree with Rebecca, the gate is a very nice touch.

Marilyn (in Dallas)

Blogger said...

You might be qualified for a complimentary $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...