7.15.2017

My New/Old English Pine Linen Chest

Not sure if you are familiar with www.chairish.com but it is a place to find one of a kind pieces or name brand discontinued items.  I just love it.  I found this English pine linen chest a few months ago.  I fell in love with it and had been looking for a pine piece to add to the living room to connect with the other pine pieces I have acquired over the past few years.  

It was priced a bit high for my budget, not that I didn't think it was worth it, because it was.  I made a much lower offer and then I got a message back with an adjusted price which I agreed with.  The pine chest was mine.  

It arrived a few weeks ago.  




 I love how it goes with my other pine pieces.



I believe the living room is finally done to my liking.  Hmmmm, we will see. . .  LOL

3 comments :

Lee said...

Beautiful!💕

Cheryl said...

Oh, what a beautiful home you have! Everything is perfect!! LOVE your new piece, and it surely blends in so well. :)

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your living room -- you were very brave to use that color on the walls and it looks FANTASTIC!!! Such a cozy, inviting room -- makes me wish I could crawl into the pic and sit with a good book curled up on that sofa! I have not heard of that site -- will definitely check it out. The new cabinet looks perfect there in color and style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...